Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Crunch time (Dec 18)

I woke up feeling homesick. I cant remember how long I laid awake in bed looking at old pics on my phone. I definitely missed breakfast. When I stopped being a lil' kid👶👶, I made my way over to the lab with a cup of tea in hand. Scott was at the end of giving tips for our poster; Something else I missed because I couldn't get out of bed. Smh

Trying to not make two mistakes out of one, I quickly got my head involved in the project. The whole morning was dedicated to finalizing the poster. My group partner was very smart, and experienced with these types of posters, and so was the leading contributor to the poster. I did what I could with what I knew. 
Good thing a night-hike that day was announced by Scott during Lunch. It left something to look forward to later in the day.

After the night-hike: I chose to go on the Jungle Trail. Expecting to see at least tracks of an animal bigger than a rabbit, I was disappointed because nothing happened. We only seen a big insect on a leaf. It on;y emphasizes the fact that the rain forest is nothing how they portray on T.V. back home; there isn't a crazy animal around every corner of the forest waiting to kill ya. Lesson learned.

No comments: