Tuesday, December 18, 2018

San Vito (Dec 16)

The morning was a blur, mostly because I was excited to see the town later. On "Free-Sunday", I decided to go at 1 in the afternoon with a group of students to San Vito. The traffic in the narrow streets moved quick. As soon as I got out of the taxi, I could feel the stares of the surrounding community. I wanted to break away from the group of arriving taxis of arriving taxi's but wanted to stay with the pack a t the same time.

After walking around for a bit, I eased myself into stores looking for souvenirs to buy.
What stood out to me while walking around was the mural near the town square garden. It was unfortunate that many stores were closed during our short visit that day. If things worked out the next day, I would try to head back to town.

No comments: