Sunday, December 16, 2018

Warm Tea and Laptop (Dec 14)

This day was well-needed because my soft feet were aching anytime I was standing. I took my time eating breakfast this morning and went to the lab after. 

Mike, our mentor, was excited to see what we could put together with our collected data. Kassandra was already an expert at these types of things and got straight to work. I tried to make myself useful in any way possible. So I mostly worked on the easier things like making the graphs and making small tweaks to the poster. Warm tea made working on the poster a more relaxing experience. 

We took a long lunch break.

Then, we returned to working on the details of the poster. It was around this time that I read Scott's email about what is expected in a poster. There were a few changes to the poster that had to be made to meet those expectations. In between making edits to the project, I would sit back and take a sip of the warm tea and feel that the laptop charger was warm because it had been plugged to the wall for so long.

The day ended without any surprises, which I was thankful for, but at the same time bummed about. Weird.

No comments: